View Single Post
hope2010

Member Since Jan 2010
1,103 hugs
given
Default Apr 16, 2019 at 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow8 View Post
I could have written your post! I feel the same way. I panic when I have to go out, especially to a store. I do it but can't wait to get home. I get light-headed and shaky inside. Often I feel pressure in my head too. The weather is changing and my allergy symptoms complicate things. I never had agoraphobia before!

So, did you go? How was it?
I did go to the supermarket! I drove there, once I am inside I am not afraid at all, but I do want to come home as soon as possible. But many times like today, I want to stay longer, just look around, walk and wishing I can go other places no just the supermarket. I am very hard on myself. Still working on that part of me too. Sighs.

So, that is the very good news, I also went busy cooking chicken stroganoff. Now I am here happy to see your message, we are not alone!

I think having a small goal each day is helping me.

The big problem will be, as you said so, drive to my therapist clinic. It is located half an hour from my house, I have to drive on the highway that is really difficult for me.

How are you feeling when you know the night before that you will Have To get out and drive? I got anxious, catastrophic thoughts. I hope you don't have them.

I will be around, hugs

Hugs from:
FearLess47, rainbow8

Thanks for this!
rainbow8