Thread: I am really not
View Single Post
Anonymous55879
Anonymous55879 has no updates. Edit

Default Apr 16, 2019 at 09:41 PM

Fuzzy, You always have been shy at times about expressing all or your hurt feelings but never shy about giving all sorts of supportive messages. At times the messages were short but sometimes short (or less talkative) is exactly what people need. We just want to vent, be understood, understand ourselves, that kind of thing. Thanks for being so caring and supportive.

I am glad you are expressing more about what is bothering you and your feelings. Holding them in can really make us mentally ill (at least that is a bit of what went wrong with me for a while.) When can take time to get our feelings out there, it helps up process and eventually put our role in our life with our family in better perspective.

All your posting is giving me a good feeling about you being able to move on from your hurtful childhood to some degree. You will be in my prayers as we celebrate the Spring Full Moon, Easter, Passover! Those Easter eggs we found as a kid (did you?) and hid for children celebrate new life! And things happen when there is a full moon. I have high hopes for you!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, healingme4me