View Single Post
HD7970GHZ
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Sep 2013
2,626 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 16, 2019 at 11:53 PM

I just wanted to pipe in and lend support to you Slumberkitty for doing such a great job tolerating these unexpected circumstances! I know how it feels! For me, attachment to a therapist is among the most difficult things I have ever experienced in my life.

In gentlest way possible, I send positive vibes along with hope that your perseverance through this challenging time will provide you with a foundation to ride out similar transgressions in the future!

Be gentle to yourself. Be your own therapist. And if you believe this has passed your point of no return - do what is best for you. With change comes loss, but a change may be exactly what you need and you definitely deserve a therapist who can be more attentive to your needs. (There is a fine line with what is therapeutic and what is counterproductive. Only you will know where this line is). Ideally you could communicate with your therapist one more time and explain the amount of pain this has caused - perhaps there is something they can do to make things better. If not, then there is nothing wrong with pursuing help elsewhere.

Thanks,
HD7970ghz

"don't put all your eggs - in one basket"
"promote pleasure - prevent pain"
"with change - comes loss"
HD7970GHZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty