Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Apr 17, 2019 at 07:35 AM

[QUOTE=hope2010;6504849]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmascarol View Post

I can relate to your anxiety about your money. I get very nervous when my insurance makes a mistake and they send me a bill that is not right. Then, I have to call them, be there for a long time to fix something that shouldn't happen in the first place. That is just an example of how much being so anxious trigger a reaction on me when I feel like I can't handle anymore..

The good news is that I fight that feeling, I take it as a challenge, so I do what I have to do and then I feel much better.

I hope the tingly feelings in your legs get better.
Hugs
WellI called my bank at 7 this morning they took forever to answer me then of course I was getting very nervous which makes me yell then my nosy neighbor has to go and bang on her stupid walls she doesnt like me yelling funny thing is she use to tell me to yell if I need to now all of a sudden she doesnt like it well to bad I cannot help it ,yelling is part of my disorder I try not to yell but I cannot help it sometimes I will just whisper and other times it just comes out.She is a trouble maker. She knows everyones business .Even people who dont even live in these apt.she better watch out she said she was going to call the land lady about me well let her try she is feeding the cats all the time I could be a ***** and report her for that but I wont,if you feed the cats you will be evicted supposedly.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hope2010