View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 17, 2019 at 04:25 PM

I'm so sorry you and your friend are hurting so much, -jimi-! I completely agree with what Buffy01 has already wisely said better than I ever could! I'm so sorry you and your friend are going through all of this! You don't deserve to go through all of this AT ALL! Cyberstalking can be VERY dangerous and scary! Please don't be so hard on yourself! Anyone can make mistakes! Yours wasn't so irredeemable and terrible and I'm sure you'll be able to learn from your mistakes! I'm really happy you and your friend are taking ALL the precautions that are necessary to protect yourselves from this person! Please stay as much safe as you can and take GREAT care of yourselves! Try to support your friend as much as you can! I'm sure your friend still loves you very much! Friends are there to accept each other with each and everyone of our own flaws and they are there to help each other and that's exactly what you're BOTH doing in this very difficult moment! I hope things will get better soon for you! We can't please everybody, but it's not our fault if other people hates us, even to the point of wanting to kill you! I'd say that the problem is more with THEM than it is with you! Try to tell that to your friend if you can and want to! I'm sure he'll understand what you mean! Please don't be so hard on yourself and remember that you're doing your best to help out your friend and to get out of this AWFUL, TERRIBLE situation! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let me know if I can do something to help you and your friend! Wish you BOTH good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you and your friend have to deal with all of this, -jimi-!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote