hope2010

Member Since Jan 2010
1,103 hugs
given
Default Apr 17, 2019 at 06:33 PM

[QUOTE=xmascarol;6505191]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope2010 View Post
WellI called my bank at 7 this morning they took forever to answer me then of course I was getting very nervous which makes me yell then my nosy neighbor has to go and bang on her stupid walls she doesn't like me yelling funny thing is she use to tell me to yell if I need to now all of a sudden she doesnt like it well to bad I cannot help it ,yelling is part of my disorder I try not to yell but I cannot help it sometimes I will just whisper and other times it just comes out.She is a trouble maker. She knows everyones business .Even people who dont even live in these apt.she better watch out she said she was going to call the land lady about me well let her try she is feeding the cats all the time I could be a ***** and report her for that but I wont,if you feed the cats you will be evicted supposedly.
I believe have to be very difficult for you to live with such a neighbor. I am sorry you have to deal with her at all.

What about the yelling? Did you tell your therapist about how you can't help it? If there is a way to cope with it in a better way?

There was a time, many years ago, when my medication wasn't the right one for my bipolar disorder, that I was easily got angry and yell at my loved ones. Was not a long time before the medication changed and the dose was adjusted, after that I stop yelling.

I wasn't aware that I was like that in the first place, but after being in treatment all that anger stop. After that, I always keep in mind to tell my psychiatrist immediately if I get irritated and ask for help to cope with the situation.
I know we should be able to feel our emotions, but I found that there is no way that I will think that is fair to yell at someone just because I am bipolar.

What I am trying to say, my dear is that I can control it with the right therapist and the proper medication.

I hope you can find a way to do the same because I can tell that upset you.

I am here for you, hugs