View Single Post
-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 17, 2019 at 08:24 PM

Thanx. There are a lot of strangeness going on in this friendship. He tries to teach me things like forgiveness and de escalating situations. That is so not me, but I guess I should at least consider his advice. Even when I don't drag other people down with me.

I also am so puzzled of what set this hatred off against us, there are actually two people in on this. There is something my friend and I have in common, the surprise how our pure existence can make people want to kill us. I remember junior high, I didn't hurt a fly, but people tried to hurt and even kill me. It took a long while to understand that it can be seen two ways, yes, it's the normal people's instinct to get us flawed out of the gene pool, but I also realized "we" have a lot of contributions and we actually are needed by humankind. A combination is quite hard though. People like us are usually playing a key role in businesses, and despite of that, paid the lowest and treated like junk.

Yea and also, my non violent friend is kind of hard to talk to. I really don't know whom to talk about about wanting to actually hurt these people.

My friend said I'm his friend and even if he was angry I'm still a friend. So not used to that. When people get mad, they usually leave. So a little confused.

Hugs from:
Crypts_Of_The_Mind