View Single Post
saidso
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2018
165 hugs
given
Default Apr 18, 2019 at 01:14 AM

Jimi, I saw this when you first posted and felt concerned for you. I've lived in dangerous violent situations and so had my father. There are people whose hatred can spiral out of control and who will take you down. This is real. It's naïve to think the police can do anything about that level of violence because it would demand their vigilance 24/7.

Please take care of yourself and of your friend! Perhaps this is a wake-up call that the outside can be more crazy than even our own emotional turmoil.

I know what it's like to feel comfortable enough with my own anger and to not be able to stand back when I'm in a situation with someone whose anger is more addictive and more dangerous than my own. Other people's obsessive hatred can take you down: once started this spiral is hard to exit. Please think about defending yourself and your friend even though your inner self tells you that you're immune.

I love that your friend is still your friend despite being mad at you. You are certainly doing something right, so please hold onto to that thread inside yourself and step back from the rest of it, no matter the provocation.

Much care your way! Saidso

oh god I am struggling today, help me to remember how to stay connected and human!

remember: the nut shell against human predators and my own fear!
saidso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote