Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Apr 18, 2019 at 11:21 AM

[QUOTE=hope2010;6505699]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmascarol View Post

I believe have to be very difficult for you to live with such a neighbor. I am sorry you have to deal with her at all.

What about the yelling? Did you tell your therapist about how you can't help it? If there is a way to cope with it in a better way?

There was a time, many years ago, when my medication wasn't the right one for my bipolar disorder, that I was easily got angry and yell at my loved ones. Was not a long time before the medication changed and the dose was adjusted, after that I stop yelling.

I wasn't aware that I was like that in the first place, but after being in treatment all that anger stop. After that, I always keep in mind to tell my psychiatrist immediately if I get irritated and ask for help to cope with the situation.
I know we should be able to feel our emotions, but I found that there is no way that I will think that is fair to yell at someone just because I am bipolar.

What I am trying to say, my dear is that I can control it with the right therapist and the proper medication.

I hope you can find a way to do the same because I can tell that upset you.

I am here for you, hugs
Yes my shrink knows all about my yelling he just keeps giving me the same meds,I keep telling him that they are not working but as usual I might have well talked to myself.Ya I thought the woman next door was my friend apparently not,see I have depression,bipolar and a mood disorder as well also I was told that my bad fall where I hit my head can cause the problems in my head.I believe it too. People around here only get what they want if they have a physical illness a mental illness doesnt matter.My land lady knows how bad it gets for me she has threatened eviction,a few times I have told her numerous times I cannot help it but I am trying You know when I first told my neighbor that I had a mental illness she was fine with it now she is a *****,she even told me I better try,I mean come on this illness is not my fault but people with them get treated like it is.It makes me so mad,I dont like yelling but sometimes it just come out I am no longer her friend if she says hi to me then I will say hi back that is it.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hope2010