sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 18, 2019 at 01:07 PM

**This is for ANYONE that loves makeup**

I am not the kind of person that believes I need makeup. I can leave the house without it on and feel ok but I LOOOVVVEE it and I always have. I am a colorful lively type of person and I use a lot of bold colors and dramatic eyes. I try to rock neutrals sometimes. Sephora and Ulta is like an amusement park for me. I can't afford to go all the time and I am very selective but it doesn't have to be expensive for me to love it. Right now my favorite lip colors are wet-n-wild liquid catsuit matte long wearing lipstick. This stuff really competes with the pricey brands and its like 4$. Excellent staying power and transfer resistance and lots of bold colors. I love lip glosses but I have yet to find one that doesn't immediately get absorbed into my lips or comes off me. (open to recommendations on this) My current favorite since the fall is Kat Von D's everlasting glimmer veil liptick. I bought one because my favorite color is purple and this one is great.

This one stays on really well and for a long time. Its the best purple I've found. I think they are discontinuing it so it was marked down in sephora and when I went back it was gone. I found it through their website but I dont know how long it will be around.
I am still searching for the perfect foundation. I have oily t zone and huge pores. I am currently using a lancome one but I am not thrilled. I tried clinique, fenty(fendi?), este lauder, drug store brands- havent found one that works.

Please share your love of makeup and color.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Deilla

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, 2inchtallman, Deilla, KD1980, Turtle_Rider