Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,869 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 18, 2019 at 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Open Eyes View Post
TishaBuv, you need to pay attention to this because you have gotten sucked into this a lot with your mother/family.
Yup. That’s the dynamic with my mother and us daughters. I thought my sisters saw it and would stop the game, but they further played into it and turned on me. But now I understand their deal and will forever avoid it.

The ‘eggshells’ comment— No one ever said it to me before except my gf who said it to use against me, implying I was hyper jumpy when in reality she was so over the top that no one would have put up with her venom. But this time it was my son who said it because I asked him something about what’s going on with my other sons, and he just had a reflex of saying ‘Don’t jump at me’. I really didn’t jump, just asked, but he is so sensitive and there is too much bad drama going on with the family at the moment...not my fault or doing. When I spoke with him after he said he ‘feels like he’s walking on eggshells’. Now, he’s just a kid, never heard that term before psychologically, so I truly take it to heart.

Hugs from:
Open Eyes, pachyderm, RoxanneToto