View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 18, 2019 at 06:41 PM

Hello Justin: Thank you for sharing this heartbreaking experience. I'm sorry your wife has become so ill & your marriage so seemingly hopeless. There isn't anything in particular I can offer with regard to what you have experienced. However I noticed this is your first post here on PC. So I wanted to at least let you know I read your post & say welcome to Psych Central.

At the end of your post, you wrote that you didn't know why you were reaching out & writing this. I think, when a person has had the kind of experience you've had, it's only natural to seek out others who may be in a position to understand. There's a lot of support available here on PC. The more you post, & reply to other members posts, the more a part of the community you will become. So I hope you will be able to find it within yourself to keep posting. My best wishes to both you & your wife.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote