FriendlyJoe

Member Since Nov 2018
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 18, 2019 at 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spikes View Post
And I mean really better, none of this two weeks of being kinda okay and then everything falls apart BS. If I just persevere through this somehow it'll even out and things will be better, right?

Im really having a rough time right now.
Depends on what you're calculating as better and okay.

From my experience I've done best when I'm not living a lie or wanting to be something I'm not.

Everyone has their strong and weak points. Evaluate yours and move forward in a positive way.

If you're talking about who you are then no theres no help, only you can control that. Meds are only tools for you to cope with the highs and lows.

The mind is a power thing. You'd be surprised how much it helps if you pushed yourself to learn and adapt to who you are instead of trying to be something you're not.

It's been years since I wanted and tried to kill myself. The depression part of myself has ended and now I'll only have short spells of sadness but not for myself anymore but for others. My manic episodes on the other hand has gotten more intense and I'll sometimes feel like in living in a dream or my memories are cloudy. It's odd to explain.

Hope you feel better, what's your goals and are you volunteering? I became vegan and that's been a very interesting change in my life. Plant base diets #1
FriendlyJoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote