View Single Post
Anonymous43209

Default Apr 19, 2019 at 06:52 AM

I am in ULTA so much they all know me by name. Not very fond of Sephora except that they do offer free perfume samples which I like since I am very very huge on fragrance plus ULTAs rewards for me is much more beneficial
As for makeup I could most likely open my own store! I adore glitter and have it in almost everything except for foundation and mascara. I used IT for foundation for awhile and Bare Minerals before that but currently am really enjoying the Benefit line of coverage. Mascaras are very hard for me to find that work like I want as I am EXTREMELY picky with them. I just ordered one by Pacifica that sounds promising since they long ago discontinued my favorite ever which was Loreal Featherlash with the teddy bear brush. I was so sad! I enjoy bright colors for my eyes but since I am very fair skinned I have to use them sparingly and will mix them a lot with my pastels. Urban Decay is a big fave and I recently discovered a line called Concrete Minerals which Im guessing is a take on UD but its what they call "vegan" so its supposed to be safer to use. They have some wild colors! Like an indie company
I experiment with lip colors and I cant go very bright but I do like to put the toppers on to give it a prismatic look.
Now I want to go ULTAing! And I have a 20% off coupon to use too lol
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
KD1980