Magnate

Member Since Jun 2018
117 hugs
given
Default Apr 19, 2019 at 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopealwayz View Post
Thanks everyone.

I don’t know how to do the trigger warning but SUI has crossed my mind. I feel especially bad today because I was so close to feeling better this morning after my appointment but now I’m 2 weeks away and I’m suffering and falling apart.
Hi Hope. I am wondering what kind of practise your therapist has. Does she practise out of a clinic? Does she run one on her own? Does she run her sessions out of her home even? All this I see as affecting how this problems rolls out and the options for resolution.

But, first and foremost, regardless of how many people she does or does not work with, she should have provided you with emergency measures.

I am concerned about the dark thoughts. I've been there and it is both scary and agonising.

I want to remind you that your family physician is also a member of your mental healthcare team.

My psychiatrist was out of town. His office recommended I see my family doctor before making a decision to ultimately go to a hospital emergency. Seeing him really helped. Even the talk made me feel better. He prescribed a PRN until I could see my psychiatrist. All worked out in the end.
WishfulThinker66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
precaryous