View Single Post
MtnTime2896
Chat Moderator

Member Since Feb 2016
10k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 19, 2019 at 09:03 AM

I've gone to people. I've told them what's happening. It doesn't matter. I'm still alone. I come here, and even if I do get a response, I feel so damn alone.

It was brought to my attention that we should only journal and seek a listening ear here. With my understanding, that seems to defeat what I'm attempting to do, what I'm wanting out of this. Therefore, speaking anymore is pretty much meaningless unless I find myself desiring one or both of those things. I shouldn't say that I don't desire those things. I suppose I'm greedy and desire more, though I am wrong to expect it. I can't even get more out of the medical community "dedicated" to helping the mentally ill. Yeah, so dedicated....

I've accepted that I'm a failed project. People have tried and I have failed them. Every person, every time. At the moment, my thoughts are dark in ways I can't express without showing just how ****ed up I am. I can't say this will be my last post, but I don't care or see the point in talking. It does nothing.

Hugs from:
Anonymous40127, Crypts_Of_The_Mind, Fuzzybear, KD1980, MickeyCheeky, Mopey, Rohag, sinking, StripedTapir, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
Crypts_Of_The_Mind