View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 19, 2019 at 04:25 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, MRT6211! I have never experienced this so unfortunately I don't have a lot of advice to give to you I hope your meds will be able to help you focus a little bit more! I understand why you'd not want to take a break from studying although I'd suggest to think about it if you can and want to! I'd suggest to perhaps study a little bit and take some breaks between sessions. You can decide how long should you study and how long the breaks should be! Anything that may help you and work out for you! I hope you'll be able to see your therapist soon! Hopefully he/she will be able to help you! Perhaps he/she will be able to suggest you some coping strategies and techniques to you! I feel like that's REALLY important! I hope things will get better soon for you and your studies! Remember that there's NOTHING wrong with taking a break if you need it and want to! Please DO consider it if you need and want to! You're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let us know if there's ANYTHING that we can do to help you! ANYTHING AT ALL! Just mention it and we'll try our best to do it and to help you! I PROMISE YOU THAT! Wish you good luck! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, MRT6211!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
MRT6211