Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 19, 2019 at 05:40 PM

It is pretty simple really.
I skip breakfast.
And eat my first meal of the day somewhere between 1130am to noon eating a healthy lunch lots of veggies 3 sides and a protein at sandras health food cafe, every day. Then may have a nut or two to snack on before dinner or even a piece of cheese or both. have dinner at 5;30 or 6 or later but no later than 7;30pm.
So no snacking after dinner nor calories. I do have sugar free hard candies that have sugar alcohol in them to sweeten them. and are very satisfying and I drink a zevia soda at night with stevia sweetener which is made from a plant and is a diet drink that is safe to drink.
I also use the liquid sweetener called sweet leaf and use 2 half dropperfulls in the morning with my coffee. or even just plain water at night and heat it up.I like the sweetness. It is really sweet and satisfying! I used to use creamer too but have not in 6 weeks since starting this way of life. so 11:30 to 7:30 then nothing for 16 hours until the next day at 11:30-
It is working for me. I also follow a lowerish carb diet meals getting carbs from veggies...but sometimes I do have a bit of potato or quinoa, I might even have a mashed sweet potato at lunch. I eat chocolate every night and like the fudge pops, all before 7;30pm except for these hard candies. which don't effect your blood sugar.
hope this helps...
ask me anything.
bizi
My therapist did this and lost 68 pounds
(I don't know her time frame)and is keeping it off. She is not watching what she ate....

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote