View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 02:49 AM

Who says I do not think his posts are insightful? I do not know why you are upset with me saying I do not comprehend what he means. I didn't know there was context or subtext I was missing and I was unaware that I was supposed to know there was- I do not look for the context or subtext of every single person that posts. I certainly do not want to seem like I am policing anyone. He obviously didn't like therapy or have a good experience so I was confused about why he chose to post. If you are saying he means to post to inform others about what happened in his experience then I wish he would share more about what he means. I struggle sometimes with understanding social cues and what people mean. I certainly didnt mean to ad hominem attack anyone. I do not think its nice to imply that I am not intelligent enough to understand his posts. I have had my own bad experiences with therapy and I try and share about them in the threads about harmful therapy- I didnt realize this section was also for that.
Bud- my apologies for misunderstanding the intent of your post or the context behind it. I didn't realize what you were trying to say- I am human.
Quote:
Originally Posted by missbella View Post
You apparently don’t understand the content of Bud’s post which is about hierarchy and power issues. I find his posts insightful, complementing my exploration of harmful therapy. He writes about topics the profession itself won’t explore.

Since you apparently can’t comprehend his posts, why gibe him with an ad hominem remark? Please give others the respect with their concerns you would like with yours. Why the compulsion to. “police” others? And if you dislike someone, how sincere is your feedback?

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote