View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 04:08 AM

Sure do. I have my CC also. I live alone in the country on a farm. I don't hunt but when out hiking in my woods with my dogs & get surrounded by coyotes just shooting it scares them off.

Also nice to have the protection to cover myself until our sheriffs arrive. Neighbors barn has been broken into probably stuff for drug money....so if they wander over here to find stuff they will regret that choice. I have had a house full of my doggies & their barking would scare off anyone but now I only have one that barks & my guardian doggie died just before Christmas last year. Being able to protect myself is important.

Everyone hunts here.....I just am not into killing BUT if my own life is threatened that is a different story.

Lol.....was thinking I should put up my target I shot so well for my CC.....no thief would come near my home. The CC class was awesome. It covered the laws & we had great discussion with one of our local sheriffs who provided the class.

All my friends have their CC also.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46365

Thanks for this!
healingme4me, Medusax