View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 04:50 AM

I don't do vaccines....definitely NOT the flu shot. I haven't had the flu since I was a young kid when the Asian flu year. Think I was in grade school & I'm 66 now. I only take antibiotics when I am really sick with a bacterial illness. My own immune system is good.

I grew up before vaccines (except polio) I had mumps, both kinds of measles & chicken pox. I was sicker with bronchitis growing up than I was with those illnesses. None of the kids I went to school with had bad reactions with those illnesses either. Why are those illnesses any worse than the common cold that kids get sick with continually in school?

I am just NOT into vaccinating for much of anything.....unless I were going to a foreign country where there are deadly bacterial diseases.

I also do not believe in overloading a childs immune system by giving them all their initial immunizations at the same time. I believe in spreading them out over several months.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
sarahsweets