View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 05:21 AM

I have been here at PC for 14 1/2 years. I try to express my thoughts as diplomatically as possible.....BUT some just don't care for any response that differs from their way of thinking. Have been put on ignore several times because of that (I must have been they didn't like my points of view) For that I have no apologies. It is their issue.

Like Jimi.....I wish it was obvious so I woukdn't waste time writing out a reply only to find out they have me on ignore. When that happens I immediately put them on ignore so I don't forget & try to reply again.

I have also put people on ignore when they do multiples if threads that are always thebsame topics. If I have replied once my reply is not going to be different the next time. The ignore keeps me from forgetting that this is what they do.

I personally like hearing different points of view so I don't use ignore for that reason. Nothing really triggers me....except the wasting time responding only to have it not posted because they have me on ignore.

I have learned not to take the ignore personally.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Chyialee, healingme4me, sarahsweets