Have Hope has no updates.

5 yr Member
3,617 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
I understand that the folks on this thread didn't mean to cause a problem.
What do you mean by this? I am one who offered a differing perspective, and you seem to be stating that it's causing a problem? How so?

I offered a different opinion that differs from your own. That doesn't mean I am wrong. I am simply explaining where some people, if not many, may be coming from.

You seem very adamant about protecting your stance, and that is fine! You have a right to your opinion, and it seems like you're protective of your family members, which is perfectly understandable. If that's how they felt, then that's terrible, and it does seem like a violation of THEIR space. Perhaps not ALL women feel this way, however? My own sister loved having her belly touched, with every pregnancy. It was never a problem for HER. And I am sure there are many women for whom it's not a problem, and many for whom it could be.

I was just offering a different perspective. It doesn't need to create a problem.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076