View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 10:41 AM

Hi as you know my mom has been gone for almost a year.Sure she abused me physical which one time she nearly poked my eye out from wresting me on the bed.However she had some funny things about her too,When I was a kid one time she and my dad played a joke on us kids,especially my cousin she went to go into bed one night and some grabbed her feet it was my mom hiding underneath the bed and my dad he went outside and was looking at me through the window talked about being scared.One time my mom but some stuff in the sugar bowl to make it fizzle so when my cousin went to use it she thought it was sugar but the stuff all started to boil,we never laughed so hard.Now she and my dad are long gone,I am trying to think of some happy thoughts today since tomorrow is my first Easter without my mom.However when I first got up this morning I had such awful anxieties I had to take two pills to calm myself down and I fell asleep but I am feeling so much better.I remember when my mom us to stuff our Easter baskets.It is so hard now without her and my dad,but sometimes just thinking funny thoughts about them makes me happy.Hugs to everyone here
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, IrisBloom, Mopey, TishaBuv, unaluna