View Single Post
sinking
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Nov 2012
1,218 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 11:37 AM

Thank you Mopey,i hope you have a happy easter weekend too! You and everyone here!

Yesterday workwent ok, i even finished 15mins earlier since there wasnt much need for me tostay there. Then i went for a walk and then met with my friend for a pizza. We met2 years ago at a creative writing course but only now we’ve started sharing moreabout our lives. We talked about our teenage years, out studies and jobs. It wasnice.

Then i came at myparents’, went in the yard to greet my cats but only one came to greet me. It wasweird since its usually the other one who comes out first to greet me. I cuddledwith my cat but i was feeling like my heart was broken or half filled. I keptcalling the other cat’s name and then finally heard him moaning and we foundout he got closed up in the basement. Nobody had seen him going in. He musthave been there only for a couple of hours but he must have been scared in sucha trap. I was SO happy to see him coming out of there. I stayed a bit with himto reassure him it was all ok. Then finally my heart was whole again. Im soglad i didnt just go to bed but waited for him.

Today i woke upwith a bad sore throat. I took some meds and im doing better now. Im glad to beill if it means not going to work, but i dont like being ill when i could enjoymy free time at home. I spent the whole day watching my usual tv series.

Now im going to getmy meds so that i wont have to go tomorrow and i hope tomorrow goes by smoothlywithout much family stress.

Happy Easter toeveryone!

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Mopey

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Mopey