View Single Post
Gymgirl71

Gymgirl71 has no updates.

8 yr Member
6 hugs
given
Frown Apr 20, 2019 at 12:40 PM

I am a victim of verbal/psychological abuse. He would use gaslighting, Make me think everything is my fault, that I’m not normal and “need help” what started as him build me up in the beginning and as soon as issues started he started to show who he really was. He would threaten the relationship on a regular basis which sent me over the edge. I was never able to relax in the relationship and I was constantly anxious. He never made me feel special, wanted or loved. I realize he is really a terrible person and I think he’s also narcissistic. Always saying negative things about his past relationships and mine. All he did was drink, no real interests ever..made me feel bad about myself without having to even say much..it was all In his actions and the way he spoke to me.

The latest that made me just walk away and have nothing to do with him occurred last night. He kicked me out of his house at midnight. I resisted and tried to talk to him because I was hurt and confused. He didn’t seem to care. He was upset earlier, I tried to talk to him but was in his face as he said. I tried to comfort him and calm him down but he got mean and aggressive. But apparently, I’m the bully. I left and was texting him pleading him to please talk to me..he called me aggressive. Said I scared his friends, Even went as far as to say his friend was throwing up on the floor because of my behavior...lies lies. He locked me out of his room twice but I think he was trying to get rid of me and caused an altercation intentionally. That way, I look bad. He’s an alcoholic and a terrible one..but he’s always the victim and the humble guy! I’m so terrible and need help! But he did nothing wrong ever! He’s perfect..

Just venting..I feel so down right now and I’m losing hope of ever finding happiness
Gymgirl71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous43949, Fuzzybear