Innerzone
Wise Elder

Innerzone FML

10 yr Member
31.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 01:02 PM

Caught pinkeye at work. It's so gross and uncomfortable. I know who I got it from, because I ran into them in the bathroom and they had a raging case going. I couldn't believe they were at work!!! Sure, it's not airborne contagion, but it IS extremely contagious and who knows what surface had been touched after they touched by their eyes? My inner germaphobe as been activated. So I spent half the day yesterday going to urgent care and getting the Rx drops (my pharmacy was out). Some day off! It's doing a little better today, but I'm just going to call in tomorrow if the strong urge to rub my eyes doesn't go away. Besides I look like hell. And if I were a customer, I sure wouldn't want to see or deal with some employee running around with it(!) Ugh.

Sorry for the rant, but honestly, it never should have happened.

But in good news, I got a call from a job I applied for. I need to call them back today (was just too frazzled yesterday, and they gave their hours for today, so it seemed a fine option).

--The Cure

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, fern46, gina_re, LadyShadow, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835, VerMOZZica, Wander

Thanks for this!
~Christina