View Single Post
malika138

malika138 has no updates.

5 yr Member
623 hugs
given
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 04:51 PM

Hi

I'm not sure where to post this and part of me is thinking this is bad and I should tell my therapist but I'm really feeling too good to care. I've been taking less and less medicine over the past month. I'm supposed to be on five meds (dx; Dep, GAD, social anxiety) but I've dropped to four and am hardly taking those. I'm not even feeling any withdrawal symptoms.

ED
Possible trigger:

I have a history of ED so part of me says I need to tell someone this but honestly I feel too good to care.

I have more energy than I typically have. I'm sleeping less. The whole world actually looks brighter to me! I want to shout from the mountains because I feel so good!

If I were to say all this to my therapist, she'd tell me to eat and take my meds. I don't really have a formal dx of bipolar. Well, my psychiatrist writes it as a Dx but my therapist who knows me better says in order to have bipolar then she'd have had to miss a whole lot over the 12 years we have been working together (and she is good at her job).

Could I have been cured overnight from a lifetime of mental disorders? I've been in weekly therapy since 1994. I started with symptoms when I was four. I've been hospitalized more times than I care to count.
malika138 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote