Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
2,609 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 20, 2019 at 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Só leigheas View Post
I've gone to people. I've told them what's happening. It doesn't matter. I'm still alone. I come here, and even if I do get a response, I feel so damn alone.

It was brought to my attention that we should only journal and seek a listening ear here. With my understanding, that seems to defeat what I'm attempting to do, what I'm wanting out of this. Therefore, speaking anymore is pretty much meaningless unless I find myself desiring one or both of those things. I shouldn't say that I don't desire those things. I suppose I'm greedy and desire more, though I am wrong to expect it. I can't even get more out of the medical community "dedicated" to helping the mentally ill. Yeah, so dedicated....

I've accepted that I'm a failed project. People have tried and I have failed them. Every person, every time. At the moment, my thoughts are dark in ways I can't express without showing just how ****ed up I am. I can't say this will be my last post, but I don't care or see the point in talking. It does nothing.
Honestly, atm - I feel as you. That said, I know there is a way to break through - I did it once. For a couple years. You can too. We both can. We just need to figure out what works for us. The doctors can't always tell us that. Other people can't always tell us that. It sincerely is up to us to do the work to figure it out and then take the neccessary steps. Of course - I am speaking of healthy ways of things that work for us. The things that used to work for me, no longer are - so now I need to find something else. The hard part is not losing hope while searching it out. It took me years last time. Maybe it will again. I don't know. What I do know, is if there is anyway of avoiding it - I won't give up the search .. and to do that, I must not give up life. It is my hope - my prayer - you will do the same. I care about you my friend. I have grown close to you over the years we have known one another. Even though we don't talk often because I was not always here - I think of you often. Never give up. I know you to be strong. Maybe you don't. Especially now when you feel so low .. but you are much stronger than you feel or no. You have such a beautiful soul - you care about so many people. Now is time to care about you too. We all care for you. You are our friend. ❤

Hugs from:
Mopey, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
Mopey