View Single Post
Crypts_Of_The_Mind
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
2,609 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2019 at 12:55 AM

Fuzzy - I know I am late to this post, but anyone who tells a suicidal person they are attention seekers ... that person doing the labelling is the attention seeker.

My mom used to tell me something when I was a child and came in crying bc kids were teasing and calling me names. She'd say .. were they pointing at you? I'd sniffle out a "y-yes". She'd say "well - they had 1 finger pointing at you, but 3 more pointing back at them. They weren't calling you that name - they called themselves that name - bc they had more of their fingers pointing at themselves than they did you." Then she would hold up her hand, and point out her finger ... and told me to count the fingers that were behind the pointing finger.. 3.. and asked "who are they pointing at?" I would giggle. "YOU!"

And its the same here. They came into a chat having no other intention than to start drama. Your intention was to get help. This person accuses you of trying to start drama - but makes it flagrantly apparent that is precisely what he/she is attempting to do to you .. start drama. One finger pointed at you - three back at them.

Don't let those things get to you. Block them. Ignore them. Report them. Tell them they are the attention seeker, not you. Any of those things are good and healthy and appropriate. But don't let them upset you further. ❤

Hugs and love to you.. I hope you are feeling better now! ❤

Hugs from:
Anonymous40127, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear