192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2019 at 05:32 AM

Some reviews I found.

Quote:
“Stay far away from starnow! !!”
10/21/18
If you are in America stay far away from starnow. You will never get a job and once they have your credit card information they will charge your card without your consent or approval and they will refused to refund your money back. Not worth the headache. Look around for company Base right in the USA and use them instead.
Quote:
“Beware...thieves”
7/8/18
Got charged a recurring payment 6 months after I signed up and completely forgot about. They dont send reminders! I requested a refund and cancellation within an hour of the charge. Got a generic response saying it was not possible. I asked to speak to a manager and gave them my phone number (as we cant call them). Finally the CCO emailed be back. I found her response to be partly irrelevant, passive aggressive and sarcastic. She invited me to email her back if I had any further questions, which I did, requesting a refund out of courtesy and good business practice. No response. To me, this is basically theft. Dont use this company which you cannot easily contact and has zero respect for their customers.
Quote:
Unauthorised payments but hey
Great platform to some extent, they now have jobs for “influencers”. Absolutely ridiculous. My membership ended in JANUARY. I paid for six months upfront then l check my bank statement to see I’ve been charged AGAIN last week even though I have not logged into the website since Feb!!! I’ve delay with this app for almost ten years so I already know I’m NOT getting a refund so have no choice but to continue
Quote:
StarNEVER! Stay far away from this company...
StarNOW? More like StarNEVER.

This company is very shady in the way they deal with you as a customer.

Now in terms of the service, I haven't been happy with the platform and it hasn't been effective for me. Granted that can happen in the showbiz world . I decided I wanted to cancel membership.

What makes StarNow so poor is their lack of care for customers and charging them after 6 months again, with no transparency or notification that you're due to extend your membership, and their refusal to refund you when you've actually tried to cancel or don't want to use their services anymore.

I have taken this issue up with PayPal and my bank and I will not stop until I am reimbursed with my membership fees!

P.S elsewhere in these reviews, they refunded Ellie on 11 Nov 2018 and in essence, admitted their flawed business dealings. As a fellow customer, I would like the same treatment.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
cashlak