Have Hope has no updates.

5 yr Member
3,618 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2019 at 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow View Post
I think its wonderful of you to give this advice, but when you're IN a situation like this, it is almost impossible to get out. Self-esteem and Self-Respect come from years of wisdom, and if you don't "walk in those shoes" you will never know how to get out.

I am not attacking your thread, I am just saying that a lot of people, (myself included), don't want to hear things like "walk away" and "run" if they are in that situation. I don't know what it is about it, but it's like we know we are wrong for putting up with a man's bad behavior and don't want to hear the truth. I say that because that's how I felt at a time when I was with a horrible boyfriend.

It's nice of you to create this thread, and I hope it helps women who are going through something bad with a guy.
Ty! Oh I can appreciate where you’re coming from very much! I know that position myself and have been there a few times. I’ve had ppl tell me the truth and I’ve wanted to turn the other way even though I knew they were right. I’ve had trouble leaving an unhealthy relationship. I know the feeling of not wanting to hear the truth, especially when it doesn’t fit your own vision.

My hope was to help women to feel that they can walk away and to know what they truly deserve. I know how complicated and hard it can be though!!!

I see a few women and I just want to tell them please respect yourself and love yourself more. You deserve SO much. You deserve respect, you deserve true love, you deserve kindness and human decency. We all do. Every single one of us.

Ty for your post! I appreciate your honesty!!

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote