Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2019 at 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
I am 100% for vaccinations and have children with health problems so I could very well have used the "out" for it but when considering my children and looking at the real history of how the world / usa/ my state was before the vaccinations that was enough to tell me yes my children regardless of their health problems and what adverse reactions vaccinations "might" cause I had each of my children vaccinated and they know that they are required, not a choice, in order to attend school they have to have them and if they dont the schools hold "immunization day" where they ...........will........ be given any boosters and shots that they may need. my children sometimes ask why and I tell them flat out because before there were shots children died and now just like there is medication for their broken bones, sprains, fevers, colds and flus, there is medication that makes sure children are safe from mmr and others.

this past 6 months some of their friends came down with measles. and many of their friends were refused school because they were not immunized and could have contracted the disease and very well could have infected others.

my children have also seen on the news about people who have died with this disease.

my point is my children know that being immunized is not a choice and if there is a problem because of the vaccine then we will deal with that when and if ever it happens.

like my daughter said to her class for a writing assignment...."If I didnt have my shots I could be responsible for hurting my friends. I love all my friends enough to have the shots with out fighting. "

cant say it any better. yes in some it can cause problems but I love my friends and family and those I may encounter in this world enough to not want them to get diseases, especially since we have the cure. someday maybe there will be even more cures for other life threatening diseases,
wanted to also add to this that thanks to the measles epidemic where an eradicated and in control disease is making a huge and catastrophic come back complete with deaths in many places, many USA states are once again making it a law that all children be vaccinated and those that are not are severely restricted from schools parks and other community places where the un vaccinated can possibly get infected and or infect others with the disease. here in NY unvaccinated children are no longer allowed in school, no longer allowed at playgrounds, parks and other places where they could contract and infect others.

many places are also adding not vaccinating children as a form of child abuse because not vaccinating results in deaths, emotional harm of the children, and can leave a child with physical scars and physical damages to their organs and other parts of their bodies that these eradicated and controlled with vaccination diseases causes.

as a result of these new laws being enacted and enforced, parents here in NY and other places are now scrambling to do right by their children, and getting them protection against these diseases.

anyone that wants to know if your location is taking a new stand on vaccinations like many USA states are, in order to protect our children and prevent mass epidemics that kills children and adults alike you can contact your locations department of health, social services and the CDC (center for disease control)
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote