View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,105 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2019 at 01:04 PM

Not much of a weekend socially. But, that's the way it always is anyways. Very busy yesterday with the domestic stuff. Last night I went to the pool area and met up with a woman and her family (I guess). It was too crowded and intimidating at first, but I did brave myself to go in. Good thing I did because that woman has sold her unit. She lived at the complex for 37 years (just shy of twice the time I have!). I had a pretty good time with her and her group; they were all nice. I was glad it was her because I wanted to talk to her anyways.

After that I watched movie called "Please Stand By" starring Dakota Fanning. It was a good movie. Parts of it were painful for me to watch because she had autism and I have had that in my past. There are times when I feel like my autism from the past may come back again.

Nothing much today, so far. Took it easy and did little odds-and-ends stuff. It's Easter, but I never liked going to church at that time because of the crowds. I don't like crowds that much.

Feeling down about going back to work tomorrow. As I've stated before, there are some emotional challenges there lately. Also I feel anxious about the move and the transaction that will happen three weeks from now.

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Anonymous44144, Sunflower123