View Single Post
FriendlyJoe

Member Since Nov 2018
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2019 at 08:28 PM

Today I just wanted to get away. So I went to a coffee shop and ordered a vegan sandwich and coffee with almond milk. I began my writing and the words was just flowing and getting some progress.

2 guys sit behind me and bump into my chair, whatever I push the table a foot forward to give them more room. Trying to be nice and move my chair up. Again one of the guys is just messing with his bag getting things and keeps hitting my chair I move It forward again and my chair. 3rd time i turn around and tell them do not hit my chair again while looking in the eyes of the guy doing it then shift to the bigger friend that I meant business and would bash both of their heads on the table. Everyone starts looking at me with fear, wtf I let it go 2 times. Why I'm I the bad guy? Stuff like that is why i hate going places because these normal people are such dicks and inconsiderate of others. Common trait of normal disorder.

Anyone else have to deal with the everyday BS of all these people with normal disorder?
FriendlyJoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Mopey

Thanks for this!
Mopey