FriendlyJoe has no updates.

5 yr Member
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 21, 2019 at 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdDancer View Post
I am not sure you can call what such people have as "normal disorder" at least to my perspective. I call it "poor upbringing" and "societal norms changing for the worse". Or bullying, though I'm not sure bullying applied to your story. But many see that behavior as the norm, but we can fight it. The more poor behavior is permitted and encouraged the more society rots. I would have done the same thing you did, but after only the second bumping.
But if you think about it, other situations causes depression, PTSD, and other disorders that's not part of a person entire life. So these type of people which is a very large majority would also fall under that same criteria. It's close enough that if used in a court case it would be warranted. People that are brought up in "normal" setting are basically incapable of change and will not try to be a better person so thus should be a disorder as well.

There's so many different types of personalities out there thats created from their experiences as a child or adult that has made a large impact in their lives. I'm an executive officer at my work and I analyze everything from depts policy procedures to employee behavior and where they're best suited. I have a depression disorder guy and I've placed him where he will do the best and his work productively has shot through the roof. The decision I made made his work life better in which might have also made his personal life better.

Everyone has some type of disorder because no one is perfect and I see flaws in everyone. More so from normal people, their very mean and cruel. The people I volunteere with are a completely different type of personality and are so happy and nice. I feel great around them and I volunteer a lot now lol. I'll start talking with homeless and buy a case of beer and chill. Kindness goes a long way yet its impossible for them to do that. Imagine seeing someone in a nice BMW X5 twin turbo V8 pull over and laugh and joke with all the homeless? Giving them blankets, food, and having drinks? All of them say the same thing, people look at them with disgust and look away. If that's what normal is I'm glad thats not me.

Last edited by FriendlyJoe; Apr 21, 2019 at 10:36 PM..
FriendlyJoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote