wildflowerchild25
Elder

wildflowerchild25 has no updates.

10 yr Member
9,545 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 22, 2019 at 08:53 AM

I feel better today in terms of depression. I feel more normal. Which is good. Maybe I’ll just have week long mild depressions from now on. That would be awesome. I can deal with that.

The burns look pretty bad so I’m going to the dr today to make sure I’m doing the right things. I really have no idea how to care for burns. Especially when the blister pops. Right now I’m in yoga pants and an extra large tee shirt because I figured loose comfortable clothing is best. I’m afraid if I put on jeans I’ll pop the blister on my leg too. Bonus though, I’m already dressed to work out so I think I’m going to the gym later. See how long I can go on the bicycle. My legs are stronger now so hopefully I’ll be able to get a good workout in.

Regrettably I bought a pack of cigarettes today because I ran out of cartridges for my vape. I’m so weak willed that I can’t even wait for them to arrive today. But whatever. I’m trying to quit it’s just taking me a long time.

I’ve got to plan my meals for this week. I cancelled the meal subscription because I was wasting too much food. They come with vegetables I don’t like and I find the recipes too complicated for me, even though I am a good cook. I am a lazy cook and if I have to cook a main meal, a starch, and a vegetable I’m just like **** this. Hence the wasted food. Plus the portions were ridiculous. Plenty for me and my son but not enough for me, RS, and my son. I see RS three times a week so that would be one wasted meal a week. It was a good idea but just not feasible. Must go back to my meal planning.

That’s life. If nothing else, that is life. It’s real. Sometimes it
f—-ing hurts. But it’s sort of all we have.
-Garden State

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird, fern46, gina_re, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835