View Single Post
randomer123
Grand Member

randomer123 has no updates.

5 yr Member
4 hugs
given
Default Apr 22, 2019 at 09:38 AM

I'm struggling to deal with this problem because the fact is, I am always busy and have a lot to do. I am on my own and have to do everything myself. Obviously I'm going to be very busy! I know I originally said that it didn't seem to be the ego at the root of this? Well I think it might be, or at least part of the problem. Because a lot of this organising has to do with how it looks to others. People who don't care or even look! And even if they did, it's none of their business anyway.

I think I'm going to just leave this problem for a while and work on the ego, as I was doing and hopefully if I can break that down, most of the things it was holding up will come down too. Like this. If not completely then it should make it easier to deal with. I'm going to deal with the other problems first as they are smaller and I've already started. Then come back to this and see what I can do. Though I did get up at 6.30 today and had more time, and I did more reading when I felt like it. So that's a start!
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote