View Single Post
Anonymous49071
Anonymous49071 has no updates. Edit

Chat Apr 22, 2019 at 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singer47 View Post
I have decided to try to make a daily "function-plan".

Up every day at seven o'clock

Monday: Gymnastics right after breakfast
Tuesday: Hiking in the mountains with friends (for now: do work in the home instead)

Wednesday: Water gymnastics in a group (for now: gymnastics right after breakfast instead)
Thursday: A long walk in the neighborhood (for now: do work in the home instead
Friday: Gymnastics right after breakfast.
Saturday:
A long walk in the neighborhood (for now: do work in the home instead)

I have a load of stuff to get rid of. So what is marked with red (except Wednesday) mark that I will use my "walking time" to get things in order. My hope is to prevent hopelessness while I have to do what I have to do. There is a time limit every day and I know that I'm mooving towards my ordinary goals: Hiking and Watergymn.

Each day after lunch I will do Autogenic Training while I use self-hypnosis about being mindful during the day.

In the evening between 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm I will do journaling.

Today (Wednesday) I will use to prepare to be ready for this new regime from tomorrow of.

I will go through it all (evaluate it ) five weeks from now (Easter is special, so that doesn't count).

Send my best wishes and hopes for each one of you.

PS. This does not mean that I will only visit this forum each fifth week

I wrote this at the third of April. I doesn't work, so I don't have to wait five weeks to evaluate it.

I feel a mix of sadness, hopelessness, irritation and anger! . There are some of my family members that I have unsolved conflicts with and that feels terrible. I have tried to solve these conflicts, but the same answers pups out of them that cannot listen: "You ALWAYS say so and so, are so and so ..." The "ALWAYS" stands in the way to be able to put the problem the righth way and then to seek a solution.It is impossible to say something intelligent when the only thing that meets me it is "ALWAYS" so and so.

I almost feel an urge to go far, far away .......

The best solution I can see is to come back to the plan I have quoted and try to make it more appropriate and up o date. My hope is that if I am able to get in better physical shape, I will have more energy to do my own things and don't feel like a "weakling" in the eyes of some in my family!

So my new plan goes like this (I will try to make it as realistic as possible):

Monday: Gymnastics right after breakfast. Then work in the home 3/4 hour, rest and 3/4 hour more work

Tuesday: Hiking in the mountains with friends
Wednesday:
Am probably tiered after the hike the day before. Will rest until lunch. After Lunch walk in the neighborhood. No other plans for the day
Thursday: Gymnastics in a group
. After that work in the home for one or two hours
Friday
:Walk in the neighborhood. After that work in the home for one to two hours
Saturday:
Masage 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off, until the whole body has had it's masage.

Each day after lunch I will do Autogenic Training while I use self-hypnosis about being mindful during the day.

Evaluation once a week.

(I need you friends )!

I send you good thoughts!

PS. Tomorow I wil have to do some shopping, so the plan has to wait intil the day after tomorrow.

Hugs from:
Anonymous44144, Deilla, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123