View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 22, 2019 at 02:50 PM

Thanks for sharing your results. To my knowledge there are no guidelines with regard to the sharing of quiz & test scores. So, as far as I am aware at least, I believe you are free to share more of your results if you want.

I don't know as I can really advise you with regard to looking into your 8 milder concerns. From my perspective, I think it's really just a question of what you want to do. I'm an older person. And for most of my life there was no internet & few mental health services available. So my tendency is to think that too much information, regarding various mental health diagnoses, may not always be a good thing... sort-of an "ignorance is bliss" kind of attitude if you will. But I think I'm probably in the minority on that one. And I may just be downright wrong.

I have the impression, from reading posts by various members here on PC, that many of our members have become quite knowledgeable with regard to various mental health conditions. And perhaps that really is a good thing. I think, assuming you stick around here on PC, you'll inevitably pick up quite a bit of information regarding various diagnoses just from reading other members' threads & replies. I know I certainly have. Plus there are all of the articles in PC's archives & the chat rooms where you'll be able to interact with other members in real time (once your first 5 posts have been reviewed & approved.) So please keep posting!

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote