View Single Post
hope2010

Member Since Jan 2010
1,103 hugs
given
Default Apr 22, 2019 at 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink3032 View Post
I feel so bad for you and you don't deserve to live your life like this.I hope that u get the treatment that you need. Put it in your mind that you are not gonna let anxiety take your life away from you.Slowly by surely take small steps to getting out the house .it feels so good to be outside. Stand outside for 1 or 2 minutes and work your way up.
Thank you so much! I needed to hear this, you are right no one deserves to live the way I am living right now. I am in treatment, it is just don't working at the time. Comes and goes, it is a vicious circle.

But what matter is the present, I am not well. I just canceled an appointment for tomorrow. I was so terrified to have to drive, to leave the house, that I failed badly. I canceled

Because of this failure, I am determined to go out tomorrow. I will go to the supermarket no matter what, I will be going!

You are so right, my life is just miserable. I have everything else, I have so much, the love of my husband, children, and family that is being rich.

Miserable about my mental health. Rich in spirituality.

Thanks again, hugs

Hugs from:
rainbow8