Thread: Exhausted
View Single Post
Abyssanctum

Member Since Dec 2018
20 hugs
given
Default Apr 22, 2019 at 03:27 PM

Tank you for your answer! To be honest, I've done a lot of tests for the borderline personality disorder. I talk a lot with my boyfriend about all this, and he's the one who offers to talk about it. Unfortunately when we talk about it together, I deny the possibility of having something. So why am I here? Because I think a lot to question myself.
I'm almost seventeen years old and I don't know if that's the age I can maybe have a mental disorder, or something like that.

I did the tests, even the Sanity Score. 92- borderline traits. The other personality disorders tests say 100% that I'm borderline. I know that tests are not sources that give real answers, that I need to see a professional. I'm young, will it pass? Or is it urgent? I wonder a lot about these questions and I don't know which one to take. I lose everything, I'm so confused. It's hard in my head to tell myself that I need help. Some days I feel ”good” (every day I feel like I'm dissociating even a little bit), then I have a huge fall of anger, emptiness, crisis, fears, blood.
Abyssanctum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky