View Single Post
SDV94

Member Since Mar 2019
Default Apr 22, 2019 at 03:58 PM

Hello, Skeezyks and Martinerous. Thank you. I really appreciate that you took the the time to read my post and reply. Sorry that it took this long. I got caught up with work and also I haven't felt too well from the side effects caused by the medication I am taking for depression and social anxiety. I am working together with my psychiatrist to find a medication that doesn't affect me sexualy, and still be effective for my issues, since I am at the stage were I am still experimenting and learning about myself.
Indeed Martinerous, what I said does fit in the BDSM area with the dominant/submisive roles and other specific activities.

I went to the link you posted Skeezyks and read the therapist's answer. It was Intresting. And like you said, most likely I will have to accept it. It wouldn't really bother me that much, but although I try to be optimistic, there is some degree of fear that i will have a hard time finding someone that shares my interests in my country and start a relationship.

In the above message, I wrote that I am not sure about my sexual orientation. The two possibilities I gravitate is either asexual or homosexual. Although I don't get aroused like most people by men or women, I am more inclined to be attracted by men, because they tend to be more dominant, but the attraction is rarely sexual by itself, meaning I hardly have any erection when I want to engage in normal sexual intercourse. Maybe the medication I am taking doesn't help either. Maybe someone can enlighten me about this issue, and tell me where my inclinations would fit better. And if someone else wants to share their opinion and could give me an advice on this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.
SDV94 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks