View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Apr 22, 2019 at 06:36 PM

I'm sorry I don't think there is much of anything more I can add here. Perhaps there will yet be other PC members who will have some thoughts they can share. The one thing I think I know is that issues surrounding sexuality can be extremely complicated. I myself have had gender identity issues I've struggled with since early childhood. (I could tell you stories. But I'll spare you the details.) And then, of course, as you know only too well, the med's you're taking also add a complicating factor.

Perhaps seeing a therapist who has experience in the field of sexuality might be helpful? I've never really been much on therapy myself. But I did have an opportunity to see a therapist, a few years ago, specifically to talk over my own gender identity issues. And although I didn't continue on for very long, while I was seeing her, just having someone in real life to talk with about things I had kept hidden all of my life was such a relief. I doubt I'll ever do it, but I often muse about going back.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
SDV94