View Single Post
Kvd92
Newly Joined
Kvd92 has no updates.

3 yr Member
Default Apr 22, 2019 at 07:37 PM

I can’t stop eating. All I think about all day is food... literally consumes my thoughts at all times of day. Today I ate a decent breakfast of keto pancakes and sugar free syrup, lunch consisted of turkey, pickles and cream cheese, my snacks consisted of a keto cookie and a slices of carrot cake, dinner was chicken and mushrooms with an Indian sauce and a few veggie tots the kids didn’t eat.... then ....then! Knowing full on I had a healthy active day with a healthy amount of calories/ carbs/ protein I proceeded to make a cookies and cream protein shake with a half a cup of peanut butter! And when that didn’t satisfy the sweet tooth I ordered a canolie and Nutella cake from Uber eats... and I’m already thinking about breakfast tomorrow even though I’m sitting here feeling full and sick to my stomach.

I’m near my goal weight. I’m so hooked on sugar it sucks. It controls every second of my life. I hate thinking, “I just ate a full dinner and I’m stuffed and I don’t need this ice cream/cookie/brownie but eating it and then some anyways! I’m sick of how it makes my body feel and I’m sick of the instant regret and shame.. sometimes I even hide my dessert snacking from my family. I do not want to eat this way, I don’t want to over indulge in sugar and I don’t want to diet. I want to eat real whole nutrition packed foods and Be able to say no to the birthday cake!

Last edited by CANDC; Apr 23, 2019 at 10:44 AM.. Reason: Remove weight numbers in Eating Disorder posts
Kvd92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote