View Single Post
DontEatTheWorm

Member Since Apr 2019
Default Apr 22, 2019 at 09:29 PM

I've taken a few of the tests and I score high on them. I used to use mainly videos to gain my relief to the point where I had developed issues getting it up in the bedroom and to the point that most of the time I would take an hour or longer to peak. Now I've moved over to the real thing. I've moved from relationship to relationship over the last year and a half bouncing from girl to girl and I've cheated on all of them. Now I'm still talking to my ex who I tell I'm done every day and I just slept with my girlfriends her best friend whom is married because it was something I set up while she was out of town and I owed her for covering for me. I've resorted to blackmail, extortion, lies and used my previous drug addiction to cover up my affairs all the while trying to slam on the breaks. I've lost complete control and I'm risking the woman whom I love, our future and my relationship with her children. I just want to know how to stop myself when I feel myself falling down that rabbit hole.
DontEatTheWorm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote