View Single Post
WarpedTrekker

Member Since Jul 2018
Question Apr 22, 2019 at 10:54 PM

I had a massive panic attack early in the morning. It usually is triggered when I'm laying in bed and move to stretch one of my legs. It is really odd but it cause an attack.

I'm on Lamictal for anxiety and haven't had an attack in a month or so until now. After an attack my heart and left side of my chest feels tired. It can last all day and I feel drained and I'm only 47yo.

My doctors say it doesn't cause any heart damage but it sure feels that way. I've been tested at the ER after having attacks and all is good. So I quit going to the ER for now.

I've had two DVT and Pze blood clots in lungs and am wondering if my symptoms are related to it. Also I had afib once in 2017 but haven't had a recurrence. But I need to get these attacks under control.

My doctor said I should monitor blood pressure because it could cause attacks and be raised during sleep. I thought blood pressure lowers during sleep?

What I'd like to know is does anyone else get tired in their chest or heart area after an attack? Why would moving a leg and stretching while in bed cause an attack?
WarpedTrekker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
rainbow8