View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.6k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 22, 2019 at 11:35 PM

I actually felt that way about my EX-H. He was diagnosed with adult ADD.....but it didn't explain all the behaviors that caused our marriage to have so many problems.

After I left him I moved far away. The T's I saw couldn't diagnose him.....but they suggested some possibilities. I actually encouraged him to seek more help. He was in denial.....but go figure..last summer we actually talked (after 11 years apart) & he said that thinking about what I had said made more sense.

Having grown up with dysfunctional parents who had no idea how to emotilnally connect I constantly wondered if there was more to relationships than the superficial feel I constantly lived around. I had norhing to compare it to since I was an only child & really didn't even know how to put words to what I was feeling. I learned after the age of 54 that there was more & have learned over the last 12 years.....never too late to work in those things we sense there is more to.

I hope you get the answers that will help you.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky