View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 04:23 AM

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, Betrayed92! I haven't read the thread you're referring to, but I agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given lots of great, kind, wise and wonderful advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can if you want to! I completely agree with what ~Christina has already wisely said better than I ever could about talking to her about this and see how it goes from there! Just tell her the truth and see how it goes from there! Hopefully she'll believe you and understand what you mean! If she doesn't, at least you can say you've tried and please remember that it's NOT YOUR FAULT! You've tried your best and that's what matters! Trying our best is all we humans can do after all and it's ALWAYS more than enough! I also completely agree with what sarahsweets and Rose76 have already wisely said better than I ever could about the fact that you don't have any obligation to PROVE IT to her if you already know the truth! You can't force her to believe you after all and the final decision is up to her! Try not to take it too personally and pleease remind yourself that you did NOTHING WRONG and that's what matters in the end! Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let us know if there's ANYTHING AT ALL that we can do to help YOU! Just let us know and mention it and we'll ALL try OUR BEST to help you in any way we possibly can! We're here for you ANYTME you need it! I PROMISE YOU THAT! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! Let us know how it goes! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Betrayed92!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Betrayed92