View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 23, 2019 at 06:20 AM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much, Fuzzybear! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given lots of great, kind, wise and wonderful advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you can if you want to! Please DO remember that you ARE a STRONG and WONDERFUL person, no matter what they may say to you! I don't believe they are "successful" people, because no one who abuses other people or treat other like this can be deemed "successful" in my opinion! They have certainly FAILED as human beings if they lack compassion and kindness! It is NOT your fault if you were treated like this! You are NOT weak and you CAN win! Just remember that nothing that your abusers have said against you is TRUE! In fact, the complete opposite is! Please remind yourself that! We ALL care about you! We ALL love you! Feel free to share, vent and write here as much as you need to and want to! You know we'll NEVER judge you! I PROMISE YOU that I will NEVER judge you! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT! Keep fighting the abusers and remember that brainwashing is just that. It's brainwashing, it's NOT true! Please do NOT listen to what your abusers say and remind yourself what a generous, gentle, kind, strong, supportive, wise, wonderful person you truly are beacuse YOU ARE! You're NOT a failure and you're perfectly GOOD ENOUGH just the way you are right now! There's no need to change ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING, about yourself as long as you're feeling CONTEND and HAPPY with yourself! THAT''S what MATTERS the most! How YOU feel and what YOU feel must be the priority, not what OTHERS think of you, ESPECIALLY if they're abusers!! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT!! I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this, Fuzzybear!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40127, Fuzzybear

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear